25 December 2008

Missing.Crying.Jealous.I Love You





if you know how much i miss you?
truly miss you badly sayang!



every night i cry because im too missing you.im confusing too.did you still remember me?
hye,if you hve another better person in your life just say it a word.i dont mind even it hurt.
i wont force you sayang. :) .im just a lil stupido kids.
i'll blessing you.



JEALOUS?of course i am.yah,im so jealous with other loving couple.share anything together.kissing.hugging.sweet things.
can i have that one with you sayang. :(
Mr.F please!



finally,i really love you!
yes i do!

u are my first thought in the morning

and the last of every night

ur the one dats make everything looks like a miracle

the brightness in my live

ur kisses are delight

u really had made me want u more

more than before

sometimes it hurt

when u wanna leaved tonight

sometimes it feel,like theres no way i could hide

my feeling for u

and i thought dat u should stay

now wondering why

that i wanted u to stay

another day,so i can show u

my heart is gray,and crying for u

to cherish me,to comfort me

and i swear to god

that i really,

really love you



No comments: