12 January 2009

Today is Monday

waiting for you call im sick,call im angry,
call im desperate for your voice,
im listening to song we used to sing
in the car,do you remember,butterfly,early summer
is playing on repeat,just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet


Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
when you are sitting next to me
will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?
(What's your, what's your, what's your...)

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
x4
(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)




aha, my fav song since last year. :) this song is remind me to sumone,everytime aku call dia mesti pasang lgu ni. :P
but nowww. hmm,
aku tfh blaja main guitar ngn lgu ni
:p
intro dia cm senang, so aku try. :D


okay,todayy cm badluck dah aku la. :(
first tgn aku tersepit kt pintu kereta danny.bhaii,sakit tk terhingga.but oke jeh, cume bengkak sikit,
then dahlama sikit lepak umah danny, aku nk gerak g training plak.time tu bru seda jam ben10 aku!
arghh,celaka. danny ckp try tgk depan skola.
time smpai skola aku tross masok. kne denda larik satu pdang bola sbb lmbt. haihh, =.=

time netball aku tk terpilih cause aku bnyk kali jatuh sbb kasut aku licin. celaka, ckgu amik junior lebihh. aku pon malass nak main, so aku cm tk kesah. badminton? dgr cer ckgu tanak hnta wakil perempuan!CELAKACELAKACELAKA!!!
:(

MSSD,cnfirm ckgu amik last year ramai, aku? huh, lompat jauh bole try kot?
nthlaa??muka tkde harapan la bhaiii,

now,im currently not in mood la, dunno why?

need sumone to talk.



No comments: