15 June 2009

Favourite TV Show



Im not watching TV too much at now because all the tv show are getting sucks and bored.
All those new tv show were ridiculous and nothing (i dnt know how to describe =.= but its totally worst! yah worst!)
Mcm takde modal je nak buat cerita,
The old tv show was much better than now
The prove it is The Nanny Sitcom. Gosh, :D the most funniest sitcom that i ever watched but sometimes its touched awww :p
The actors also good and pro!



Okay this is also one of my fav tv show. :D gosh, i will not do anything else when im watching this except eating and folding clothes. :D hehehe,
I cant keep my eyes from televison when this drama was rolled on TV, haha,
Watch it and u'll like it because at the end of the show the unexperted things will happen and always :D
i love the way the dramaqueens act in this show :D

ahaa, thats all, act there still a lot my fav tv show. act, not so a lot, they still can be listed :D not more that 10 I think? :D










now count how many smiles that u can found in my entry


No comments: