16 June 2009

Yesterday,


This is my picture when i was 3 with my mum, Miss you mum and Love you always. U're everything. Only you can make me cry and only you make my heart touched.
Sorry cause the picture is not clear, yang clear punye tak bole scan cause my fourth sis dah balun scanner bawak balik Kolej dia. Nvm, pc 3rd sis ni pon takle pasang sbb tak install lagi.

Yesterday is my 1st school day after two week hols that i think is not enough for. Yah, its really not enough for me!The prove it i woke up late because i was chatting with capiq until late night. Hahaha, we were said a bad thing bout our teachers. how bad we are! ;p
Okay, then i went to school. My result was come out.SHIT! Mostly i got C and i still have an A for my PAI. hehehe, :D
seriously, my result i very-very down! i'll never ever tell my dad and mysister either!
it's really embrassing result and if he know he'll compare me with my 'half sis'.
ouch, shit! i really hate that part, i know im stupid and i idoit! why eh i always thinking that i can do it but the true is im NOT! Like math, i really-really loves math, and i think math is veryy easyyy for me esspecially algebric! haha, but i since i was in secondary school i never get an A for math. how shit is that? Yah, its realy-really shit, i mean bustard! i fucking jealous with those whos get A even B for mid term =.=


No comments: