19 June 2009

Mid Term's Result


Lately this i got a wonderful dream, gosh its really-really nice! Unfortunately i cant remember it about what. But what i was sure its about sumone that i miss much! i dreamed bout that person over and over again and i just dreamed it again. When i woke up i feel like i want to cried and start feels like i lost sumthing or sumone.Then i feel so bad :(

But its all be okay after i coming so school and myfriends was cheering me and when i got my mid-term's result. Goshh! its really-really cool! Belive or not? I got number 14 in the class even my result is 7C's and 1A . Isnt can be proud? haha, i think so! :D
gosh, i'll let my parents or my sister come to school when the 'Report Card's Day' and i'll never tell them when and i'll never say anything bout that things! or i will die


No comments: